Series molding compounds are widely used in the following areas:
, Electrical and electronic components: all kinds of high and low voltage electrical switch housings and components, chemical industry and mine explosion-proof electric appliance parts, motor, solenoid valve as a whole package, bus bar boxes, terminals, insulating rods, variety of insulators insulating plates and so on. Second, the automobile industry: automotive housings, bumper, headlights, headlight Bowl, waiting for the internal and external parts and functional parts, such as the trunk.
Third, the instruments industry: instrument, meter, joysticks, and so on.
Four, civilian products: sanitary ware, decorations, the dishwasher Interior, audio products, and so on.
Five others: electronic photocopiers, printing machinery, office machinery parts, computer parts, and so on.
Kunshan Cheng brothers ' car mold offers the following services:
1, professional BMC, SMC mould design and manufacture
2 introduction of the SMC, BMC, SMC hot molding
A: what is SMC
1.SMC is an English prefix abbreviations for Sheet Molding Compound, the Chinese name for sheet molding compound, is one of the important members of the field of composite materials
2.SMC is a half dry method manufacturing glass fiber enhanced thermosetting products of molded Middle material, by not saturated polyester resin, and low contraction/low profile additives, and raised agent, and within release agent, and mineral filler, advance mixed into paste-like, again joined increased heavy agent, and coloring agent, mixed uniform Hou, on short cut glass fiber for full impregnated, for increased heavy process, eventually formed tablets-like of "SANDWICH type clip core" structure.
3.SMC molding process is currently the most advanced and one of the most important glass fiber reinforced plastic molding.
Advantages of B:SMC materials
1. the repeatability of the products, little affected by the operators and external factors;
2. high efficiency, the cycle time is short, and easy to implement automatic mechanical, production costs are relatively low.
3. liquidity, good shape and structure of special-shaped (such as complex structures such as tendons, platform, embedded parts);
4. products derived from surface finish using low shrink additives, surface quality is better;
5. achieving good coloring decoration
6. good flame properties and electrical insulation properties can be achieved;
7. low thermal conductivity and good corrosion resistance.
Introducing BMC industry
A: what is the BMC
1.BMC is the first initials of Bulk Molding Compound words in English, the Chinese name for molding
2.BMC is a half dry method manufacturing glass fiber enhanced thermosetting products of molded Middle material, by not saturated polyester resin, and low contraction/low profile additives, and raised agent, and within release agent, and mineral filler, advance mixed into paste-like, again joined increased heavy agent, and coloring agent,, and different length of glass fiber, in dedicated of material kettle in the for mixing, for increased heavy process, eventually formed mission-like of intermediate material, can for for molded and injection.
Advantages of B:BMC materials
1. excellent dimensional accuracy and dimensional stability, less distortion.
2. linear expansion coefficient.
3. rigid thermal performance.
4. the wall thickness variation of product design is feasible, low pressure forming can be carried out.
5. excellent mechanical strength and electrical properties, good acoustic characteristics.